Hi! I’m Gina: mom of two, pre-school teacher, amateur aerialist, and lover of food. Beginning May 1, 2020 my family and I (and the friends I’m dragging along for the ride!) are re-embarking on a project to celebrate every National Food Holiday I can find! Using https://foodimentary.com as a guide, we will abide by these rules:
- At some point in the day, we MUST celebrate any and all National Food Holidays listed on Foodimentary.
- We will also celebrate any National Food Holidays that I find through thorough research at the beginning of each month.
- As much as possible, we will honor each day by creating a home-cooked meal featuring each day’s food item.
- Project Food Party will last a minimum of a year, ending on April 30, 2021
- I will document this project daily (to the best of my ability) for the duration of the project.
- We will eat food, lots of food!
Follow the process on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/projectfoodparty/